Windows 10 compatibility for DftCom2Unfortunately, the application seems to have been discontinued as its official website is no longer functional, so there are no newer versions. However, I've... Read more
Does it support UNICODE?Yes, the application supports UNICODE (UTF-8) format. This feature was implemented with the release of version 7.0. To find more information about it... Read more
The DftCom2 compiler is a MS Windows program which converts a single Gedcom file to the set of files required to implement a Dynamic Family Tree.
- Displays fully graphical, interactive family tree on a web browser (see example).
- Implemented as a Java Applet - very fast response to user actions.
- Shows children, spouse and four generations of ancestors of the individual at the tree focus.
- Individuals colour coded according to relationship to the tree owner
- Display details by positioning mouse pointer over an individual.
- Display Image (where available) of individual at the tree focus.
- Navigate the tree by:
- Clicking on displayed individual.
-Selecting individual from colour-coded drop-down, active index.
- Change the Language in which the Dynamic Family Tree is displayed.
- Move through history list of previous changes of tree focus.
- Change tree owner and re-calculate colour-coded relationships.
- Instant on-line multi-lingual Help facility.